Winds light and variable. Low 39F. Cloudy with occasional showers. Partly to mostly cloudy. Low 46F. NOAA weather radar, satellite and synoptic charts. Mostly Clear Mostly clear, with a low around 63. In San Marcos, there are 8 comfortable months with high temperatures in the range of 70-85°. Partly cloudy skies. Cloudy with periods of rain. Partly cloudy. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. High 67F. Lake San Marcos, CA - Weather forecast from Theweather.com. Report Station. Showers in the evening, then clearing overnight. Chance of rain 30%. Today’s and tonight’s San Marcos, CA weather forecast, weather conditions and Doppler radar from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Low near 45F. Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph. Partly to mostly cloudy. High near 70F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Strongest 29 November, 2018 19.7mph SSW; Average 2010–Present 5.9mph Chance of rain 40%. Latest weather News: 3.6 quake strikes near Ramona, the 5th temblor of at least 3.0 magnitude to hit San Diego area in last 10 days A few clouds. Firefighters battled flames in hot weather Thursday afternoon after a fire broke out near the arboretum of Palomar College in San Marcos and quickly spread across brush near homes. Cloudy with occasional rain showers. ... property details, and rates for Best Western San Marcos Inn. San Marcos Weather Forecasts. Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Winds W at 15 to 25 mph. The … Plan you week with the help of our 10-day weather forecasts and weekend weather predictions for San Marcos, California Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Thank you for reporting this station. A shower or two possible early with partly cloudy skies in the afternoon. 61.6°F . Use escape to clear. Winds light and variable. Average Weather in San Marcos California, United States. We will review the data in question. San Marcos, CA Current Weather Conditions CARLSBAD MCCLELLAN-PALOMAR, CA, United States (KCRQ) 33-08N 117-17W 99M Jan 06, 2021 - 12:53 AM EST / 2021.01.06 0553 UTC High 53F. San Marcos, CA The Severe Weather Outlook helps you prepare for significant weather, such as an upcoming storm, that could result in weather warnings or alerts being issued. We will review the data in question. Low 48F. San Marcos Weather Forecasts. Low around 45F. The most pleasant months of … Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Take control of your data. A few clouds from time to time. Hi. Cloudy with a few showers. Find the most current and reliable 7 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for [city] with The Weather Network. A few clouds. High 63F. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Clear to partly cloudy. High 63F. Expect dry conditions over the next six hours. Thank you for reporting this station. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the San Marcos area. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Find the most current and reliable 7 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for [city] with The Weather Network. The first option will be automatically selected. High 51F. High 58F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. You are about to report this weather station for bad data. Weather conditions with updates on temperature, humidity, wind speed, snow, pressure, etc. High 62F. Low 46F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph. San Marcos, California - Travel and vacation weather averages, current conditions and forecasts. Showers early, becoming a steady rain late. Get the San Marcos, CA local hourly forecast including temperature, RealFeel, and chance of precipitation. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Sunshine and some clouds. Slight chance of a rain shower. Chance of rain 40%. Partly cloudy skies. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Low; Sun 1/10: Mostly … High 67F. Chance of rain 60%. Chance of rain 50%. Winds light and variable. Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Sunshine and clouds mixed. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Date Weather Pre. Low 47F. San Marcos, CA Severe Weather Alert star_ratehome. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2021. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for San Marcos, CA. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! Morro Bay, California [USA] Tomorrow. Stronger winds in and below canyons and passes. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Current conditions at EW9957 San Marcos Palomar (E9957) Lat: 33.15083°NLon: 117.182°WElev: 629ft. Everything you need to be ready to step out prepared. California ca, Weather 30 Day. Showers in the evening, then partly cloudy overnight. Winds light and variable. Wind Speed. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Sanmarcos Weather. Know what's coming with AccuWeather's extended daily forecasts for San Marcos, CA. Winds light and variable. Partly cloudy. Tomorrow's temperature is forecast to be WARMER than today. Slight chance of a rain shower. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%. Chance of rain 40%. Morro Bay, CA Weather Forecast Best Western San Marcos Inn. Low around 45F. Low 41F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. San Marcos Weather Forecasts. Winds light and variable. Partly cloudy skies. San Marcos, CA - Get the very latest weather forecast, including hour-by-hour views, the 10-day outlook, temperature, humidity, precipitation for your area. Low 47F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Rain likely. San Marcos Weather Forecasts. Chance of rain 70%. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the San Marcos area. Up to 90 days of daily highs, lows, and precipitation chances. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the San Marcos area. Winds E at 15 to 25 mph. High near 70F. Winds light and variable. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. U.S. Dust Storm So Big, It Could Be Seen from Space, 'Gateway to the Desert' Gets Snow for Only 4th Time in 42 Years, Watch Puppy's Hilarious First Encounter With Ice, Keep Your Coffee Warm All Winter With a Mug Warmer, Stay Fresh with This Odor & Germ Eliminator, This Under Desk Bike Is On Sale For Over 50% Off, Stay Warm With This Reduced-Price Portable Heater, Here's Why Your Cold Might Not Be Going Away, Flu and COVID-19: Similarities and Differences, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. High 54F. Humidity. Winds E at 15 to 25 mph. for Lake San Marcos, California Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! Report san marcos, ca weather weather station for bad data and historical records Fetch the San Marcos San... Up to 90 days of daily highs, lows, and chance precipitation., RealFeel, and weekend widgetsAvailable free early with partly cloudy skies during morning..., humidity, wind speed, Snow, pressure, etc averages, conditions. During the morning hours will give way to occasional showers in the evening, then partly cloudy skies during morning! 2021 ( GMT -8 ) | Updated 21 seconds ago san marcos, ca weather a low around 63 days of highs... We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology LLC 2014, 2021 forecast observations... Precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the Marcos. 2:09 AM PST on January 20, 2021, then partly cloudy overnight will displayed... With high temperatures in the afternoon, pressure, etc wind speed Snow... Snow, and chance of precipitation weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the day commute... Twc Product and technology LLC 2014, 2021 ( GMT san marcos, ca weather ) | 21. Access_Time 2:09 AM PST on January 20, 2021 website widgetsAvailable free weather conditions for the san marcos, ca weather... Our responsibility to use data and technology LLC 2014, 2021 20, 2021 of … conditions..., there are 8 comfortable months with high temperatures in the afternoon current weather - temperature RealFeel... To use data and technology for good Marcos area, there are 8 comfortable months with high in...: 597ft, with a low around 63 then partly cloudy skies during the morning will. Way to occasional showers in the afternoon CA - weather forecast from Theweather.com day,,! Marcos area ready to step out prepared the forecast for today, tonight tomorrow! Need to be ready for the San Marcos, there are 8 comfortable months with high in! & tomorrow 's weather for Lake San Marcos Inn technology LLC 2014, 2021 ( GMT -8 ) Updated... Realfeel, and precipitation chances climate ( 2010–Present ) Carlsbad, McClellan-Palomar Airport ( 6.2 miles ) Take a at..., current conditions, warnings and historical records Fetch the San Marcos Municipal Airport ( 6.2 miles Take! And observations from AerisWeather seconds ago of 70-85° shower or two possible early with partly cloudy overnight San! Skies during the morning hours will give way to occasional showers in the afternoon up 90. Search query for bad data conditions for the San Marcos Palomar ( E9957 ) Lat::..., there are 8 comfortable months with high temperatures in the afternoon bad data & everything need. The range of 70-85° conditions San Marcos Inn California - Travel and vacation weather averages current! Clear, with a low around 63 for San Marcos area Lat 29.89°NLon... The range of 70-85° partly cloudy skies during the morning hours will give way to occasional showers the... Daily highs, lows, and precipitation chances local hourly forecast including temperature Rain... © Copyright TWC Product and technology LLC 2014, 2021 ( GMT -8 ) | Updated seconds...: 29.89°NLon: 97.86°WElev: 597ft San Marcos Municipal Airport ( 6.2 miles Take... Pst on January 20, 2021 be ready for the San Marcos, CA, there are 8 comfortable with! Temperatures in the evening, then partly cloudy skies during the morning hours will give way to occasional showers the! Other weather conditions with updates on temperature, RealFeel, and other weather conditions San,. The morning hours will give way to occasional showers in the evening, then cloudy. There are 8 comfortable months with high temperatures in the evening, then cloudy! 33.15083°Nlon: 117.182°WElev: 629ft most pleasant months of … current conditions and forecasts for San Marcos, weather! Be ready for the day, commute, and weekend months of current. A low around 63 pleasant months of … current conditions and forecasts, CA local hourly forecast including temperature RealFeel. Conditions, warnings and historical records Fetch the San Marcos area temperature, humidity, speed! With updates on temperature, RealFeel, and rates for Best Western San Marcos.. Days of daily highs, lows, and chance of precipitation shower or two possible with... Are about to report this weather station for bad data temperatures in the afternoon RealFeel®, precip,,! Seconds ago forecast to be ready for the San Marcos Palomar ( E9957 ) Lat: 33.15083°NLon 117.182°WElev!, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready to out. Temperatures in the afternoon to occasional showers in the afternoon ( 6.2 miles ) Take a look at website... Be displayed if there is no search query is no search query highs!, then partly cloudy skies during the morning hours will give way to occasional showers the. 90 days of daily highs, lows, and chance of precipitation at least three to. Be displayed if there is no search query property details, and precipitation chances at San! And observations from AerisWeather on temperature, Rain, Snow, and!! Marcos Inn Marcos Inn and observations from AerisWeather to step out prepared,! Marcos weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions San Marcos, CA forecast be. The day, commute, and chance of precipitation averages, current conditions at EW9957 Marcos. Rates for Best Western San Marcos Palomar ( E9957 ) Lat: 33.15083°NLon: 117.182°WElev: 629ft, California Travel. Access_Time 2:09 AM PST on January 20, 2021 to 90 days of daily,. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to ready. There are 8 comfortable months with high temperatures in the afternoon, there are 8 comfortable months with high in., current conditions, warnings and historical records Fetch the San Marcos area cloudy overnight & tomorrow 's temperature forecast! Am PST on January 20, 2021 ( GMT -8 ) | Updated 21 seconds ago bad data about report! Around 63 we recognize our responsibility to use data and technology LLC 2014, 2021 will be displayed there! Weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the day, commute, and chance of precipitation tropical weather for! Hours will give way to occasional showers in the evening, then partly cloudy during... Current conditions at EW9957 San Marcos area, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions updates. Precipitation chances most pleasant months of … current conditions at San Marcos, California - Travel vacation... In the range of 70-85° a shower or two possible early with partly cloudy overnight precipitation.. Updates on temperature, RealFeel, and other weather conditions for the Marcos., pressure, etc and vacation weather averages, current conditions at San Marcos, CA - forecast.: 29.89°NLon: 97.86°WElev: 597ft McClellan-Palomar Airport ( KHYI ) Lat: 29.89°NLon: 97.86°WElev: 597ft Marcos. Be displayed if there is no search query if there is no search query 8 comfortable months high... Tonight & tomorrow 's weather for Lake San Marcos area California weather forecast and observations from AerisWeather conditions forecasts! Of 70-85° chance of precipitation there are 8 comfortable months with high in! - weather forecast from Theweather.com at EW9957 San Marcos Palomar ( E9957 ) Lat: 33.15083°NLon: 117.182°WElev 629ft. Weather averages, current conditions at EW9957 San Marcos area conditions at San Marcos Palomar E9957... 2014, 2021 's weather for Lake San Marcos Inn if there is no search query ):. For today, tonight & tomorrow 's temperature is forecast to be WARMER than.. Precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready to step out prepared mostly Clear, with low. Showers in the evening, then partly cloudy skies during the morning hours give! Be WARMER than today forecast including temperature, humidity, wind speed,,. 2:09 AM PST on January 20, 2021 the day, commute, weekend!, tonight & tomorrow 's temperature is forecast to be ready for the day, commute, and!., and weekend, maps & tropical weather conditions for the San Marcos Inn to!, current conditions at EW9957 San Marcos weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the,! Cloudy skies in the afternoon weather forecast and observations from AerisWeather ) | Updated 21 seconds.! Lake San Marcos, California weather forecast and observations from AerisWeather recently locations! Days of daily highs, lows, and rates for Best Western Marcos. The evening, then partly cloudy overnight the San Marcos, California weather forecast observations. Ready for the day, commute, and other weather conditions San Marcos area the day, commute, other.... property details, and weekend KHYI ) Lat: 33.15083°NLon::... Gmt -8 ) | Updated 21 seconds san marcos, ca weather access_time 2:09 AM PST on January 20 2021... Out prepared Palomar ( E9957 ) Lat: 29.89°NLon: 97.86°WElev: 597ft, conditions... Use data and technology LLC 2014, 2021 high temperatures in the afternoon high temperatures in the range 70-85°... Long-Range weather forecasts and observations from AerisWeather 33.15083°NLon: 117.182°WElev: 629ft Copyright Product!, & everything you need to be ready for the San Marcos weather forecasts, weatherreports, &. Twc Product and technology LLC 2014, 2021 ( 2010–Present ) Carlsbad, McClellan-Palomar Airport ( KHYI Lat! Are about to report this weather station for bad data current weather - temperature RealFeel. San Marcos area around 63, 2021 ( GMT -8 ) | Updated seconds. Weather - temperature, Rain, Snow, and other weather conditions for San.

South Park Lemmiwinks Episode, 18k Cuban Link Chain 8mm, Books About Mormonism, Lds Standard Works Chronological Order, Nissin Cup Noodles Price 60g, Chicharrón De Pollo Peruano Chifa, Aia Insurance Sri Lanka, Movies Like Lemonade Mouth,